Bully Buhlan 03.Februar

†07.11.1982 (58)

03.Februar 2015

Bully Buhlan
war Jazz- und Schlagersänger,
Pianist,
Komponist und Schauspieler.

Seine bekanntesten Titel waren u.a.
"Ich möcht' auf Deiner Hochzeit tanzen"
und
"Ham se nich 'ne Braut für mich".

Heute wäre sein

91.

Geburtstag.

----> weitere Infos bei Wikipedia
----> weitere Geburts- und Todestage erfahrt ihr auf meiner Startseite

1969 - BULLY BUHLAN - In "Zum blauen Bock" mit Heinz Schenk
1959 - Räuber-Rock
1954 - Lieber Leierkastenmann
1949 - Wir tanzen wieder Polka
1960 - Ich hab' mich so an Dich gewöhnt
1951 - Hab'n se nich' ne Braut für mich (Heino Gaze)
Zum Einsehen benötigen Sie Flash Player.
Bully Buhlan - Medley 1920er und 50er Jahre 1969
Räuber-RockEs war einmal ein Räuber, der lebte tief im Wald,er küßte alle Mädchen, jung und alt.Er stahl nicht nur die Herzen, er raubte au...

14.März 2015 23:13 - zum 91. Ehrentag aktualisiert
............................. - Link zur Home-Seite eingerichtet
............................. - Tweet-Button hinzugefügt

10 Kommentare zu Bully Buhlan 03.Februar:

RSS-Kommentare
Lunsford on Samstag, 15. April 2017 22:11
You're so interesting! I don't think I've truly read through anything like that before. So good to find another person with a few original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!
Auf Kommentar antworten

Dieter on Sonntag, 12. August 2018 04:20
Keep on writing, great job!
Auf Kommentar antworten

Cupp on Montag, 13. August 2018 08:26
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Auf Kommentar antworten

Pate on Donnerstag, 16. August 2018 04:44
Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
Auf Kommentar antworten

Dedman on Freitag, 17. August 2018 19:20
I believe everything published made a bunch of sense. However, think about this, what if you typed a catchier post title? I am not suggesting your information is not good., however suppose you added something that grabbed a person's attention? I mean Bully Buhlan 03.Februar is a little plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create post headlines to grab viewers to open the links. You might add a related video or a picture or two to grab readers interested about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little bit more interesting.
Auf Kommentar antworten

Lathrop on Freitag, 17. August 2018 21:37
Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask. Does managing a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!
Auf Kommentar antworten

Downs on Samstag, 18. August 2018 00:07
What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable know-how concerning unexpected feelings.
Auf Kommentar antworten

Cardwell on Samstag, 18. August 2018 15:33
I visited several websites however the audio quality for audio songs current at this web site is actually marvelous.
Auf Kommentar antworten

Klinger on Samstag, 18. August 2018 19:53
Great blog you have here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!
Auf Kommentar antworten

Bunch on Sonntag, 19. August 2018 02:55
I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too few people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this. silja baltic princess
Auf Kommentar antworten

Kommentar hinzufügen

Ihr Name:
E-Mail-Adresse: (Erforderlich)
Homepage:
Kommentar:
Machen Sie Ihren Text größer, fett, italic und mehr mit HTML-Tags. Wir zeigen Ihnen wie.